- Delicious, healthy treat
- Protein & healthy fats for clean energy production
- Low GI sugars to satisfy a sweet tooth
PCOS Treating, Skin Loving Bliss Balls.
Makes 9-10 Servings
- 1.5 cups raw, Unsalted Nuts (I usually plump for Cashews & Peanuts)
- 2 tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
- 1 tablespoon Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Sprinkle of salt
- Optional: 1 tablespoon Pepitas or Sunflower Seeds, 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds, 1 tablespoon Goji Berries, 3 drops Natural Vanilla Essence (beware of high-sugar synthetic versions) or seeds of 1/2 Vanilla Pod
Throw all dry ingredients into a food processor and blitz on high for 30 seconds. Once you have a “meal” consistency, add Rice Malt Syrup & Coconut Oil whilst continuing to blitz on a medium speed for a further 30 seconds or until all of the dry ingredients begin to hold together. Add a little more Rice Malt Syrup if the mixture feels too dry.
Scoop small balls of mixture into the palm of your hand and roll into balls. You should get 9-10 balls from the quantities above. Store in the fridge and enjoy one per day for chocolate-y goodness!