- 15 minute-meal
- Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free
- Fibre to clean up your insides
- Greens for calcium
Get Deliciously Glowing Skin!
Makes 3-4 Servings
So it’s late and you needed food but you’re tired and uninspired. What to make?
Healthy Fried Chicken is the perfect speed-meal! Packed full of fibre, protein, greens and FLAVOUR, it’s pretty much got it all going on.
- 2x thinly sliced Organic Chicken Thighs/ 1x Organic Chicken Breast
- 3 Eggs
- Sliced Greens (I used Bok Choy but you could use Kale, Capsicum, Zucchini, Broccoli or even Frozen Peas at a push)
- 1/4 finely chopped Red Onion
- 1-2 cloves finely chopped Garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons grated Ginger
- 1.5 cups Brown Rice (cooked)
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
Heat 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the chicken. Sizzle for a minute or two until the meat is just turning white and then add the onion, garlic and ginger.
Once the meat is cooked, add the sliced greens, then the cooked rice and mix for 30 seconds to allow the rice to take on all the flavours. Add a little water or fish sauce if it all seems bit dry.
Now make a hole in the middle of your mixture and crack in the 3 eggs.
“Scramble” the eggs briefly before ‘ribboning’ (folding & evenly distributing) them throughout the mixture.
Once the eggs are cooked, plate up and serve with generous lime wedges and a little salt to taste.