- Comfort Food at its Best!
- Quick & Easy to Prepare & Cook
- Low in Fat & Carbs
- Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free
Feed Your Skin Some Goodness.
- 1 Organic Chicken Breast
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Water
- 6 Basil Leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut
Bash chicken breast until around 1cm thick then cut in half to create 2 portions.
Dip chicken into coconut water in a shallow bowl, then lay onto baking paper in a baking tray. Sprinkle with Shredded Coconut and Basil Leaves, turn over and sprinkle with the dry ingredients again.
Cook at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Alternatively, shallow fry in 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil for 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning once during the process.
Serve with a fresh Spinach salad, crunchy cucumber, juicy tomatoes, flavourful roasted broccoli and a drizzle of coconut milk.